Well-being means to be fully born, to become what one potentially is; it means to have the full capacity for joy and sadness, or, to put it still differently, to awake from the half-slumber the average man lives in and to be fully awake - Erich Fromm
- Childhood Immunisations and checks.
- Travel advice
- Skin Cancer checks.
- Suturing of uncomplicated lacerations.
- Management of sporting injuries.
- Management of chronic diseases.
- Women's health issues e.g. cervical screening.
- Care of the elderly.
- Preventative health checks.
- Insurance Medical Examinations.